The Sene West District Assembly held its second ordinary assembly meeting on Thursday 27th October, 2021 at the Assembly Hall premises to deliberate and legislate on developmental issues of the district.
Hon. Presiding Member, welcome his colleagues Hon. Assembly Members to days meeting and thanked them for their punctuality and dedication towards the development of the district. He urged them to get involve in the cause of the meeting.
He also called on them to give their maximum cooperation as always to make the day’s proceedings lovely and to also avoid wasting much time.
Mr. Adu Thompson further went ahead to present the day’s agenda to the house which included the following;
- Presentation, discussion and approval of the 2022 draft composite budget.
- Presentation, discussion of the 2020 Auditor General’s report.
- Presentation, discussion and approval of the annual action plan.
The following recommendations for the executive committee were tabled before the house for discussion and subsequent approval.
- Management should collect data on cattle owners to initiate the collection of cattle rate
- The 2022 draft composite budget be presented to the Executive Committee
- The Auditor General’s Report be Presented to the Executive Committee.
- Management should collaborate with the District Health Service to extend electricity to the Mframa CHIPS to make it operational.
- The 2022 Annual Action Plan be presented to the Executive Committee.
- Management should construct a permanent shed for the Ambulance Service closer to the DHD or road side.
Hon. Adu K. Thompson, the Presiding Member thanked Hon. Assembly Members for their immense contributions for making the day’s proceeding a success.